Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Plush happenings

I have been planning for a while now on submitting some plush cuteness to Stuffed Magazine. Their next deadline is February 15. I was going to rework my Vox plush that was in the Mortal Plush Show last year, as well as create some "sisters" or friends.

Its helpful that I've started to get into a plush mood. I get crafty moods, where I am completely focused and only interested in a certain art or craft. I've been trying to work on some art, but my brain was just completely elsewhere. Its a good thing though, because not only am I working toward submitting some work into Stuffed, but I just came across two more fun tidbits. Schmancy Toys is having an Olympic Plush Challenge for the upcoming winter games. So I thought, hey why not toss my hat into the ring for that.  Also the next PlushYou! show has been announced. Applications are due February 22.

I must admit I am quite giddy about all the possibilities. I'll be sure to post what I'm working on as things progress. Getting into Stuffed, or into the PlushYou! show would be so exciting.  *wiggles happily*

No comments:

Post a Comment