Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Pit Bull Dog Ornament Pattern (FREE!)

Just in time for the holidays, I am releasing my pit bull ornament pattern! For FREE!

Back in 2011 I created some cute pit bull ornaments to donate to Stubby Dog as part of their holiday art auction. Read my previous post about this.





People really liked my little ornament design, and I've received many requests for more of them.  I tossed around the idea of making them a regular part of my shop, and donating a portion of the proceeds to various pit bull organizations. Instead, because of time restraints, I decided to make the pattern free for anyone to use.

I love the idea of this ornament reaching those who have had trouble finding a cute pit bull to put on their tree (I have received emails from some telling me this). And even more, I love the idea of spreading around a cute pit bull design to the public, and giving the breed some good publicity.

So please, share this pattern with anyone and everyone. Share it within any animal organizations that might like it as well.  This pattern is completely free, and you may use it for personal use or sell items created from it.

Download the free Pit Bull Ornament Pattern

15 comments:

  1. Thank you...my grandson has a Pitbull and hopefully, I'll have time to whip this up...really, really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! I hope to make some for my Pittie friends!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for generously sharing this adorable pittie pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These would be great for an animal rescue to sell to raise money! Pitbulls are the number one dog breed in shelters. There are too many of them and not enough homes. Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Our dog was a rescue and is part pitt. My hubby will LOVE an ornament like this. Thank you sooooo much Suzannah for sharing this pattern. It's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome! That is super cute, love it! Thank you so much for posting it and posting for no charge. (I have 2 rescued pibbles)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for the pattern. My husband made one that looks just like our Gertrude. With love to send you a photo, but don't know how. Once again, thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Carla, feel free to email me or message me on my FB. I'd love to see what your husband made!
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Suzannah-Ashley/161495130547451

    ReplyDelete
  9. The ornaments are loved by people.......
    John Phanchalad CEO JP Digital Tech have a very good track record in digital media marketing. To know more about Mr Phanchalad and latest updates on business promotion you can contact John Phanchalad http://johnphanchalad.com/about

    ReplyDelete
  10. I tried to download your pitbull pattern but was directed to a page of ads for Christmas ornaments. I know this is an old post so maybe its not available anymore but l would love to have the link to the actual pattern if possible.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kathryn,
    Oh no! Yes I'm inbetween hosting at the moment. If you email me I can send you the pattern that way! I didn't even think about this when I let the hosting lapse. Email: mindfracture(AT)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute! Looks like my Jack Russell terrier.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sheila Wagner

    I cannot find the download.When I click on download all these other names are listed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shelia, sorry about that. I switched web hosts and haven't uploaded the pdfs to the new host yet.

      Here is the link to the pattern on Flickr.
      https://www.flickr.com/photos/60495147@N00/11231131954/in/album-72157638398008656/

      Delete


  14. Are you looking for the cute gift ideas for dog lovers? Visit Doggie of the Day to find the gift for dog lover. We are online dog gift store you can get popular dog paintings, ornaments, doormats, canvas art and dog themed gifts at very affordable price.

    ReplyDelete