Thursday, October 14, 2010

Not bad

Several months ago, I stumbled across Spoonflower's website. Its a custom fabric printing shop. That's neat enough on its own, however, they also hold lots of contests for new designs, patterns, etc.  I had thrown my hat in the ring, and came up with a cute little idea for their Fat Quarter Puppet contest.

After voting was over, they announced the winner and showed the top 10. I wasn't among them, which I actually wasn't that disappointed about since it was only my first time ever trying to do fabric/pattern design.

Today I just happened to be looking through their blog and noticed that you can see what place each entry came in for the contests.  I checked out the contest I had entered and I was 20th out of 46!   I honestly didn't expect to be that high up in the rankings.  Weee! Perhaps I will try to participate in some of their future contests when I can find the time.

There is some crafty news coming, but I'm holding off on that until I wrap up a few loose ends. I can hardly contain myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment