Tuesday, April 10, 2012

I'm Married!! and Sam Plush

So its been a long time since my last post thanks to wedding planning and prepping.  Well as of March, 31 I am a married lady! You know what that means? Back to making time for crafting and art!

Expect more to come over the next few weeks. I've got a few projects I'm working on that I'll keep you updated on, and I'm hoping to be ready to reopen my Etsy shop at the end of June.

In the meantime here is something I made in November that I forgot to post. My friend asked if I could make a plush version of Sam from the movie Trick R Treat.  I watched the movie to get an idea for the character, and I admit, I loved the little guy. He was right up my ally of creepy/cute mixed together. Anyway, here is my plush version of Sam. I had to make 2, one for my friend, and one for him to give to someone else.



Sam Plushies


 I even made his little butt flap and lollipop. Sam Plush - Front/Back

No comments:

Post a Comment